COMING AGAIN – SUMMER 2021
WE OPEN THE END OF AUGUST THROUGH THE BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER
Our 5 acre Sunflower Patch is planted and we plan to be open the end of August through the beginning of September. Our dates might fluctuate depending on mother nature. We will update our dates when we get closer to opening and know for certain when the field will be in full bloom. Last year was our first year open and it was such a hit we planted 5 times more sunflowers!
Each ticket includes admission to the sunflower field with a wandering path for you to explore. Our wandering paths are filled will lots of fun photo ops, wagon rides to and from the parking lot, one you cut sunflower stem, corn hole, our kids korral which includes cattle roping, bubble table, chalkboard house, duck races, and slides to name a few. We will have picnic tables with umbrellas set up for you to bring a picnic lunch to enjoy. Beverages and kettlecorn will be available for you to purchase also. Come on out and spend the day strolling through beautiful blooms and our numerous photo ops and making more memories on the farm.
Additional blooms are available to purchase, as well as buckets and mason jars. You can cut and fills as many sunflowers that will fit in the container you purchase.
Farm Hours 10am – 6pm
Dates to be announced*
Our sunflower field is dog friendly, please don’t forget your leash.
TICKETS COMING SOON
***Tickets are nonrefundable***
Are you a professional photographer looking for a beautiful backdrop for your clients? We would love to work with you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Our customer and staff safety is our top priority
- We are diligently working to be within our state guidelines
- Online tickets are sold with timed entrance. You must select an entrance time at time of purchase.
- Tickets are nonrefundable.
- All guests over 5 and staff unless medically exempt) are required to wear a face mask or face covering whenever social distancing is not possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the farm
- There will be regular sanitizing of all frequently touched surfaces
- We encourage you to bring your own hand clippers. However, we will have some available to borrow and will be sanitized between customers.