COME CELEBRATE SUMMER IN OUR SUNFLOWER PATCH
Farm Hours & Dates
August 11th 4pm-8:30pm
August 12th 10am-4pm
August 13th 10am-4pm
August 18th 4pm-8:30pm
August 19th 10am-4pm
August 20th 10am-4pm
Admission will include entrance onto our farm and one bloom from our sunflower field. You will be able to spend the day in our wandering sunflower path finding many unique photo ops. There will be a wagon ride, lots fun yard games and our kids korral which is our farm inspired play ground including cattle roping, bubble table, chalkboard house, rubber duck races, and slides to name a few. We will have picnic tables with umbrellas set up for you to bring a picnic lunch to enjoy. Beverages, snacks, charcuterie kits and kettlecorn will be available for you to purchase at our snack shack. Come on out and spend the day strolling through beautiful blooms, numerous photo ops and making more memories on the farm.
General Admission –
(online ticket price must be purchased 24 hours in advance)
online $15 + tax and fees
ticket booth $17 +tax and fees
Ages 3-65 years
2yrs & younger FREE
Military & senior discount 65yrs + available
Additional flowers are available to purchase for $1 a bloom. Buckets and mason jars will also be availabe for purchase. You can cut and fill sunflowers that will fit in the container you purchase. Container available to purchase on site (while supplies last).
Large metal bucket $25 includes 12 you pick blooms
Mason jar $10 includes 6 you pick blooms
Sunset Fire Pit Reservations – $60
To reserve your fire pit click on the “BUY TICKETS” button above. Choose your date (fire pits are only availbale only on Fridays) Choose the 6:00 time slot. Then you will see a drop down option for fire pits (if still available, we have a limited availability).
Enjoy the beautiful backdrop of sunflowers and sunsets, while making memories by our fire pit. This reservation will have room for up to 8 people. There will be a designated area for your party, that you are able to come and go at your leisure. There will also be s’more kits available for additional purchase on site. These reservations are only available on Fridays (August 11th & 18th) 6:00pm to 8:30pm. So bring some friends and make some memories around the fire pit at sunset in the sunflower patch.
*Fire pit reservations are in addition to general admission tickets. One fire pit has space for up to 8 people.
*The Kids Korral will be closed. However, yard games in the sunflowers will still be open.
Are you a professional photographer looking for a beautiful backdrop for your clients? We would love to work with you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- entrance onto our farm
- one u-cut sunflower bloom
- yard games
- play ground activities
- tractor train rides
- wagon rides
- photo ops
- tether ball
- bubble table
- jr. zipline
- corn hole
- picnic area
- cattle ropping
- red neck sandbox
- chalk board house
- score four
- giant jenga
Our sunflower field is dog friendly, please don’t forget your leash.
We encourage you to bring your own hand clippers. However, we will have some available to borrow.
- Tickets are nonrefundable
- How does it work?
- For the first time ever, we are opening the entire farm for our Sunflower event! That includes our gift shop, hay barn with human foosball, Kids Korral, espresso stand, mini donuts and much more! Everyone 3 years and up will need their own admission ticket. Each admission ticket includes one u-cut sunflower. More blooms are available for additional cost.
- Are dogs allowed?
- Yes, they must be leashed and well behaved. For our Sunflower event only we are allowing dogs on the property. Please be mindful of our other animals on the farm located at our petting area, as well as small children and guests.
- Do I have to pay for parking?
- Nope! Parking is always free at Thomasson Family Farm!
- Can I bring outside food?
- Yes, we allow outside food onto our property. We provide picnic tables and even a few blankets to sit out and enjoy your picnic in the Sunflower field. However, we will have food available on site for purchase; including, mini donuts, espresso, kettle corn, snacks, corn dogs, sunflower sundaes and hand shaken lemonade!
- Do I get a sunflower?
- Yes! Every admission bracelet receives a free u-cut sunflower bloom. Additional blooms and flowers are available for additional purchase.
- Is the play area open during the Sunflower Sunsets event?
- Yes, we will have the whole farm open during this event. This includes the animal area, hay barn and kids korral. Food will have their last call at 7:30, while the farm will stay open until 8:30. *Laser tag, corn box and sling shot will NOT be available during Sunflower Patch