Adult Egg Hunt Tickets $25
VIP Fire Pit Reservations $60
Must be 21 years and older
Check in Starts at 7:00 -ID’s will be checked at door
Hunting Starts at Dark
We are going even bigger this year and will be opening up our 5 acre field to egg hunt!Ready, This Egg hunt is for adults, expect a fast pace dash and to beat your neighbor to the egg first. The main event starts at 9:00, tickets are available for purchase online only. Over $1000 worth of cash and prizes, including airpods, oculus vr, ring doorbell, free pumpkin patch passes and more!!! This event is for 21yrs and older.
Here is how it works:
- Purchase your tickets online for April 9th or 15th
- The cost is $25 per person…Get a few tickets for your friends too!!
- Be at TFF pumpkin patch between 7-8 – Check in starts at 7:00 pm.
- We will have food and beverages available for purchase starting at 7pm.
- Bring some sort of light (phone, flashlight, etc.) and a basket or bag for all your goodies!
- At 9pm (or when its dark enough) egg hunt will commence!!!
- Yes, this event takes place OUTSIDE. It may be raining, it may be snowing, it will be dark, so come prepared.
Adult Egg Hunt Tickets CLICK HERE
*Tickets are non-refundable
We’ve extended our hunting field to 5 acres. Eggs will be filled with raffle ticktets and dolla, dolla, bills y’all! After the hunting is done you will come back inside and open up your eggs. We will then start calling out winning numbers from your raffle tickets. We have lots of goodies to be won. Good luck and let the odds be ever in your favor! ~Don’t forget your running shoes!
Beer and wine bar will be hosted by Cancer cartel, serving from 7-10pm
VIP Private Fire Pit Reservations – $60
Enjoy the beautiful sunset, before the night’s festivites of the Adult Easter Egg Hunt. Make a reservation for up to 8 people from 7pm-10pm. All guests attending the fire pit must have pre-purchased tickets for that nights event.
VIP Fire Pit Reservtions CLICK HERE
Cancer Cartel was founded with the important mission to provide financial resources and relief to those fighting cancer. Those in the fight should be able to focus 100% on getting well, not how much cancer is costing them.
We fund our mission in many creative and fashionable ways, and use 100% of our raised funds to help people in the fight. We accept monetary donations and fund our operation with grants from community foundations and individual donors. Click to make a Secure Online Donation or scan the QR Code.
From gas money to groceries, power bills to mortgage payments, we are cleaning up the cost of cancer.