THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST
Our maze features a new theme each year, which has included the farm life, scarecrow, the dairy farm, “farmalicious”, Darigold and more! This year our PNW maze features bigfoot, the space needle, Mt Rainier, trees and it wouldn’t be complete without salmon swimming. When you’re done finding your way through the maze have your picture taken with our 9ft tall bigfoot!
Who stole Farmer Cathy’s pie? We have a fun interactive game to play throughout our 5 acre corn maze! There are eight suspects in solving the mystery of “who stole Farmer Cathy’s pie?” They are all hiding in the corn maze. However, one of them has ran off with the pie. Can you find all of the suspects in the maze to solve the mystery?
- Things to think about…
- There is a large bridge in the middle of the maze that provides a panoramic view of the farm. Therefore, we can’t allow strollers through the maze.
- The maze takes about 45 minutes to navigate
- This maze is a non-scary adventure, suitable for the whole family
- Last entry into the maze will be 30 minutes before closing at 5:00
- The paths in the maze are dirt. Dirt + water = Mud! Please wear appropriate shoes and dress accordingly
We want your experience here at the farm to be fun and safe!
Please note our corn maze rules before entering.