Duathlon / 5K Run Enumclaw, WA
Name: Thomasson Family Farm’s PUNKY-DU: Duathlon & 5K run
Where: 38223 236th Ave SE, Enumclaw, WA 98022
When: November 4, 2017
Time: Registration opens at 9:00 am
5k run start Time: 11:00 am
Duathlon Start Time: 12:00 pm
Duathlon Distance: 9 miles (2 mile run – 5 mile bike – 2 mile run)
Benefits: Portion of the proceeds go to Camp Eyabsut, Burn Camp for Kids located in Northbend, www.campeyabsut.org
Sept 26th-Oct 16th – Duathlon $45, 5K Run $30
- Includes T-shirt
- Registration after October 16 does not guarantee a t-shirt
- Duathlon: Mountain bikes ONLY. Athletes must use mountain bike frames with 26-29 inch wheels, and tires with a minimum 1.5 inch width (no road tires allowed) and have some sort of knobby, raised pattern that covers more than 50% of the tire surface. So that means the slick portion of the tire is less than 50% of the tire surface.
- Maximum of 2 people per team
- Helmets required
- Prepare for mud and inclement weather
- Surprising/unknown obstacles, the aMazing section through the corn maze, as well as through the pumpkin fields.
- Spectator Venue Friendly!
- Bring your family and friends and cheer on the contestants! While you enjoy good food, drinks, donuts, music and more!