Our maze features a new theme each year, which has included the farm life, scarecrow, the dairy farm, “farmalicious”, Darigold and more! This year is our 10 year anniversary! In tribute to that, this year’s maze includes a biplane flying a “10 years” banner over Mt. Rainier. Who stole Farmer Cathy’s pie? This year we have a new game to play throughout our 5 acre corn maze! There are seven suspects in solving the mystery of “Who stole Farmer Cathy’s pie?”. They are all hiding in the corn maze. However, one of them has ran off with the pie. Can you find all of the suspects in the maze to solve the mystery.
Things to think about…
- There is a large bridge in the middle of the maze that provides a panoramic view of the farm, making it difficult for strollers and wheel chairs to get through
- The maze takes about 45 minutes to navigate
- This maze is a non-scary adventure, suitable for the whole family
- Last entry into the maze will be 30 minutes before closing
- The paths in the maze are dirt. Dirt + water = Mud! Please wear appropriate shoes and dress accordingly
We want your experience here at the farm to be fun and safe!
Please note our corn maze rules before entering.